Central Kentucky Bridal Expo
Welcome to the Central Kentucky Bridal Expo! We are a network of Kentucky’s finest vendors in the wedding industry committed to:
- Hosting bridal shows across Central Kentucky, which will afford brides the opportunity to meet and locate vendors who can make their dream wedding become a reality.
- Keeping Kentucky’s brides up-to-date on the latest fashions and trends in the wedding business.
- Providing brides with the knowledge and contacts they need to help with their wedding plans.
- Hosting events where brides can win great prizes, which will help them save money on their wedding day.
- Helping other vendors in the wedding field promote their services and market their business.
- Providing a friendly atmosphere where vendors can meet one another and share common interests and concerns as it affects the future growth of their companies.
- Hosting reasonably-priced bridal shows so vendors can afford to market their products and services.
On the site, you will find the contract for vendors who want to participate in our shows. Once you join our team, you will quickly discover that we work hard to promote the growth of your business! On your contract, please mark if you need electricity.
We will offer lunch for all vendors. When you send in your contract, please include your business card so we can showcase your information on our website, social media, newspaper and radio stations throughout the Central Kentucky area.
Each vendor is encouraged to provide a door prize valued at no less than $50.00. Please bring this with you the day of the show and there will be a drawing at 3:45 pm. We look forward to working with you!
Our shows are FREE for all to attend.
It is not required that you pre-register in order to attend a show;
however, by doing so, you will speed up your entrance to the show.
Brides who pre-register will be entered into a drawing the day of the show!
Registration will be available on-site the day of the show.
Only the Bride is required to pre-register. All guests are FREE!
Shows will be held in Central Kentucky locations including: Campbellsville, Danville, and Elizabethtown.
See upcoming shows listing here. Secure your space now!